Headquartered in New Orleans, AVSNO provides audio visual equipment and expertise nationally. We offer reliable and creative solutions for meetings with outstanding customer service. Our organization provides the highest industry standard equipment and on-sight technical support for breakout meetings and general sessions of all sizes.
AVSNO is privately owned with years of experience in video production, general audio visual services, sound engineering, and lighting for corporate conventions and the film industry. We specialize in general sessions, meeting and break out rooms, luncheons, dinners, special productions, outdoor venues, exhibitor’s trade shows and convention floors.
Prior to your meetings, AVSNO will complete a sight survey of the venue in order to acquire facility logistics, electrical services and room sizes for sound and projection requirements.
Audio Visual Solutions New Orleans is committed to providing professional audio visual equipment and services for all of your meetings. We are also committed to building strong, long term relationships and would be honored to work with you and your company. Let us showcase your event and make your next meeting a rousing success!
One of our greatest assets is the diversity of services AVSNO has to offer your company. We are a complete turnkey operation providing all your conference needs including audio visual, exhibits booths, exhibit floor layouts and pipe and drape.
The ability to respond positively and accurately to your needs is our priority. AVSNO can accommodate an event from a projector and screen for a meeting of twenty-five, to a complete visual and sound system for a large arena. We will customize each event specifically for you matching goals, objectives and expectations.
- Here is a sample of AVSNO clientele we have served:
- Fort Bend Lawyers Care, “Justice for All 2009”, Texas Safari Ranch, Houston, Texas
- Louisiana Society of Anesthesiologists, Ritz Carlton Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Superior Corrosion at Corrosion Show 2009, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Computers Communications Controls, Word Camp 2009, Hotel Le Cirque, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Ochsner Health System Annual Southern Hospital Medicine Conference, The Roosevelt Waldorf, LA
Word Camp 2009, New Orleans, Hotel Le Cirque
AVSNO will supply professional audio visual equipment you trust such as Sanyo, Kodak, Draper, JBL, Sony, Canon, HP, Shure, Mackie, Elmo and Skyline. Our high intensity LCD video projectors will adapt to any input source your presenters require. AVSNO projectors are the newest and brightest in the industry providing your audience the greatest visual and audio experience.
- Here is a sample of the AVSNO equipment inventory:
- Video Display – High resolution, multi-scan monitors, LCD Monitors 19”and larger
- LCD Projection – Professional hi-intensity projectors with XGA hi resolution (1920x1080)
- Tripod Screens – 6’x6’, 7’x7’ and 8’x8’ with skirts for smaller room applications to large venue outdoor screens
- Deluxe Fast - fold Screens – from 6’x8 to 10.5’ x 14’ and larger with front and rear screens and Velour dress kits
- Lighting Systems – ARRI portables , Leco’s and , remote mutli-colored LEDs, Parnels, Pars, Gobos, Frenels, follow spots and intelligent lighting to complete tree and truss lighting systems
- Over Head Projection Equipment – Overhead projectors at 4000 lumens and Elmo Solars at 7800 lumens
- 35 mm Projection – Kodak 35mm projectors, lenses and remotes
- Audio Systems –Mackie Audio Mixers, Shure UHF wireless microphones and Fostex speakers
- JBL EON and SR Series professional speakers and subs for audiences up to 5000 people
- Meeting Room Support – flipcharts, laser pointers, two-way radios, wireless mouse
- Computers – HP laptops with wireless mouse, direct boxes and VGA distribution
- Pipe and Drape –high quality black velour pipe and drape
- Skyline Booths – portable exhibit booths for trade shows and convention floors
Corrosion Show 2009, Atlanta, Georgia World Congress Center
AVSNO’s inventory is inspected routinely with each piece on a life cycle to guarantee the highest quality at each meeting. Our philosophy is to continuously research the latest gear available and replace or upgrade our inventory in order to provide state of the art equipment. This gives AVSNO the edge that you need for your meeting to run to perfection. AVSNO considers it a privilege to be included in your quest for audio/video production gear and technical services. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a “Spirit of Excellence.”